Julius A. Wroblewski
Born and received primary education in Brandon, Manitoba. General Practice work in Montreal, Quebec (1979-1981). Pathology practice in Calgary, Alberta (1986-1987), Stratford, Ontario (1987-1993), Vancouver, BC (1993-present).
- Two years Pre-Med at Brandon University, Brandon, Manitoba (1972-1974)
- MD degree from the University of Manitoba, Winnipeg, Manitoba (1978)
- Residency training in Anatomic Pathology at McGill University, Montreal, Quebec (1982- 1984)
- Residency training in General Pathology at University of Alberta, Edmonton, Alberta (1984-1986)
- Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada - Certification in General Pathology (1986), Anatomic Pathology (1988)
- American Board of Pathology - Certification in Anatomic/Clinical Pathology (1989)
- Royal College of Pathologists (UK) - Certification in Histopathology (1992)
Expertise / Research Interests
Service work in Anatomic & General Pathology
The Pituitary in Isolated ACTH Deficiency: a Histological, Immunochemical, and In Situ Hybridization Study. Tampanaru-Sarmesiu, A.; Kovacs, K.; Singer, W.; Stefaneanu, L.; Thapar, K.; Wroblewski, J. ENDOCRINE PATHOLOGY Vol. 7, No. 3, August 1996, Pg. 237-243.
Deep-Seated Trichosporonosis in an Immunocompetent Patient: A Case Report of Uterine Trichosporonosis. Chan, R.; Lee, P.; Wroblewski, J. CLINICAL INFECTIOUS DISEASES August 2000, Vol.31, No. 2, Pg. 621.
Reply- Correspondence. Wroblewski, J. CLINICAL INFECTIOUS DISEASES July, 2002, Vol. 35, No. 1. Pg. 109.
Pigmented Villonodular Synovitis in Both Hindfeet. Krause, F.; Wroblewski, J, Younger, A. CANADIAN JOURNAL OF SURGERY April 2009, Vol. 52, No.2, Pg. E38-E39.
CANADIAN ASSOCIATION OF PATHOLOGISTS NEWSLETTER, Editor (2000-2002) Contributor of 20 articles (1995-2008).
A Message from the Ghosts of Editors Past. Wroblewski, J. CANADIAN JOURNAL OF PATHOLOGY March 2009, Vol.1, Issue 1, Pg. 28-29.
Department of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine
St. Paul's Hospital, 1081 Burrard St.
Vancouver, BC V6Z 1Y6