I am from Kitchener, Ontario and studied Microbiology (Honours Bachelor of Science) at the University of Guelph. I earned my MD from McMaster University in Hamilton, Ontario and then completed residency in Medical Microbiology at the University of Toronto. After my training, I joined the team at Providence Health Care as a Medical Microbiologist with a focus in virology. My main interest is improving patient quality of care and timely access to care.
- BSc (Honours, Microbiology), University of Guelph 2010
- MD, McMaster University 2013
- Medical Microbiology Residency, University of Toronto 2018
- Fellow of the Royal College of Physicians of Canada (FRCPC) 2018
- Diplomate of the American Board of Medical Microbiology D(ABMM) 2018
Expertise / Research Interests / Teaching Interests
- Laboratory stewardship and utilization
- Quality improvement
- Infection prevention and control
Department of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine
St. Paul's Hospital, 1081 Burrard St.
Vancouver, BC V6Z 1Y6